This is the privacy notice of JR Estates Ltd. In this document, “we” or “us” refers to JR Estates.
Our registered office is at 596 – 598 Pershore Road, Selly Park, Birmingham, B29 7HQ.
This is a notice to tell you our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could identify you and information that could not.
If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. BASIC IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
This information is used:
- A.TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SERVICES WHICH YOU REQUEST;
- B.FOR VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY FOR SECURITY PURPOSES;
- C.FOR MARKETING OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS;
2. MARKET PLACE INFORMATION
When we obtain information from you specifically to enable you to use or buy a service offered on our web site by some other person, we assume that in giving us your information, you are also giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person.
3. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
We shall not under any circumstances divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically.
This information is used:
- A.TO CORRESPOND WITH YOU OR DEAL WITH YOU AS YOU EXPECT.
- B.IN A COLLECTIVE WAY NOT REFERABLE TO ANY PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL, FOR THE PURPOSE OF QUALITY CONTROL AND IMPROVEMENT OF OUR SITE;
- C.TO SEND YOU NEWS ABOUT THE SERVICES TO WHICH YOU HAVE SIGNED UP;
- D.TO TELL YOU ABOUT OUR OTHER SERVICES OR SERVICES OF RELATED WEB SITES.
4. WEBSITE USAGE INFORMATION
We may use software embedded in our website (such as Google Analytics) to collect information about which pages you view and how you reach them, what you do when you visit a page, the length of time you remain on the page, and how we perform in providing content to you.
5. BUSINESS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
This includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as information you give us in your capacity as our client. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to reciprocate this policy.
We keep information which forms part of our business record for a minimum of six years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defence in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting authorities may demand to know it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- B.TO ALLOW ESSENTIAL PARTS OF OUR WEB SITE TO OPERATE FOR YOU.
- C.TO OPERATE OUR CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- D.TO OPERATE THE ONLINE NOTIFICATION FORM – THE FORM THAT YOU USE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY REASON. THIS COOKIE IS SET ON YOUR ARRIVAL AT OUR WEB SITE AND DELETED WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR BROWSER.
- E.TO ENHANCE SECURITY ON OUR CONTACT FORM. IT IS SET FOR USE ONLY THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM. THIS COOKIE IS DELETED WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR BROWSER.
- F.TO COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT HOW VISITORS USE OUR SITE. WE USE THE INFORMATION TO IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF OUR SITE AND ENABLE US TO INCREASE SALES. THIS COOKIE COLLECTS INFORMATION IN AN ANONYMOUS FORM, INCLUDING THE NUMBER OF VISITORS TO THE SITE, WHERE VISITORS HAVE COME TO THE SITE FROM, AND THE PAGES THEY VISITED.
- G.TO STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE IT AFRESH WHEN YOU VISIT THE SITE NEXT TIME. THIS COOKIE WILL LAST FOR A PERIOD OF TIME AFTER WHICH IT WILL DELETE AUTOMATICALLY.
7. CALLING OUR OFFICE
When you call our office, we may collect Calling Line Identification (CLI) information. We use this information to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our help line.
8. SENDING A MESSAGE TO OUR SUPPORT SYSTEM
When you send a message, we collect the data you have given to us in that message in order to obtain confirmation that you are entitled to receive the information and to provide to you the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business / organisation. We may keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this only as required, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and, if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
10. DISCLOSURE TO GOVERNMENT AND THEIR AGENCIES
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
11. REVIEW OR UPDATE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
JR Estates Ltd
596 – 598 Pershore Road
12. DATA MAY BE “PROCESSED” OUTSIDE THE UK
Our web sites are hosted in the EU. We also use outsourced services in countries outside the EU from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly data obtained within the UK may be “processed” outside the UK and data obtained in any other country may be processed within or outside that country.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your country, we should like to hear from you, but ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
14. REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our web site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.